America River Rafting - Beginner (ages 6+)
The South Fork Whole River is likely the longest single day trip offered in the US! At 21 miles this is one fantastic trip filled with thrilling Class 3 whitewater and mellow relaxing stretches filled with human history from the Gold Rush era. This trip starts at the very top of the South Fork of the American River, just below the Chili Bar Dam and ends in the legendary Folsom Lake near Sacramento.
Trip Includes the Following:
- Transportation to the Rafting drop in from Bay Area & Pickup from End of Day back to Bay Area.
- Continentel Breakfast served on the bus
- Full Rafting experience, including, safety breifing, rafting guide & all necessary equipment.
- Full picnic lunch served on the trip mid way through the day on the River Bank.
- Snacks and Ample water to rehydrate on the way home.